- High precision line impedance;
- High precision fault loop impedance;
- Contact voltage.
- Independence: instrument is designed to work independently or in conjunction with: MI 2086 Eurotest 61557, MI 3101 EurotestAT, MI 3105 EurotestXA and MI 3321 MultiServicerXA.
- Range widening: adapts the instruments to read from 0.1 mΩ up to 19.99 Ω.
- Multi-system testing: works on both single phase and 3-phase systems (115 V to 440 V, 50 Hz).
- IPSC and IPFC calculation: IPSC and IPFC readings calculated up to 400 kA.
- 4-wire measurement for elimination of voltage drop on measuring leads.
- Comfortable carrying: all the accessories are put in the strong, rugged, durable case of the instrument.
- LCD: Built-in LCD for standalone measurements.