- TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement.
- TRMS AC current measurement.
- Frequency measurement.
- Power parameters measurement.
- TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Jaw size: 28 mm.
- Shielded Jaw: shielded jaw allows the clamp meter to be used in the noisiest environments.
- Accurate: readings of AC current with an accuracy of 0.8 % and a base resolution of 0.01 mA and voltage with an accuracy of 0.5 % and a base resolution of 0.01 V.
- Power: measures various power parameters (active, reactive, apparent power, THD, PF, phase displacement).
- Intelligent loss analysis: complex algorithms detect loss and allow determining possible reasons for current loss.
- Harmonics: measures current or voltage harmonic components and a percentage value of a harmonic up to the 19th.
- THD and PF: dual display allows readings to be displayed along with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) or Power Factor (PF).
- Peak value: the peak value of the waveform or crest factor can be displayed.
- MAX/MIN/HOLD mode: displays maximum, minimum or average measured value.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 60 x 43 x 190 mm
Mass (without accessories): 255 g